For four years Virginia Dinga attends English courses at ORA International Centre in Chisinau. Today we found out about Virginia’s hopes and plans.
– When did you start learning English?
– I started learning English four years ago, but I think then I did not undestand the importance of this subject. Today, when I am 17 years old, I am more receptive and more willing to learn new things, inclusive English.
– Why do you need to learn English?
– Nowadays knowing a foreign language is a must. Foreign languages play an important role in our lives, they can be decisive in our career. If you don’t speak a foreign language, you can hardly handle in everyday life, especially if you want to travel. But if you speak English, you will be understood in almost any country. Therefore I thought that the knowledge of English will be an advantage for me.
– How do you like English courses at ORA centre?
– Twice a week I attend courses at the centre, where I feel myself at ease. Since September we have a new teacher. I like how she explains the themes, her teaching methods and friendly attitude due to which I have no fear to speak. When one make mistakes, she corrects and suggest to to try again.
– What did you study recently?
– We have repeated parts of speech, in addition we enriched the vocabulary in several themes, such as “occupations”, “parts of the body”, “celebrations and festivals”, etc..
– How can English help you in future?
– In three years I will graduate the professional school. Then I would like to enter the faculty of foreign languages and literatures at the university. Namely English and Spanish represent a concern to me. I would like my future to be connected with different cultures.
– Virginia, what message do you have for your sponsor, Mrs. Tonsic?
– Dear Mrs. Tonsic, I would like to thank you for your support in my initiative to learn English. Ypu offer me a rare opportunity – to attend English courses and I am very grateful to you!
ORA International Moldova thanks Virginia’s sponsor,Durdica Tonsic for the constant support and care!
by Mila Corlateanu